Weddings, corporate events, showers, reunions, birthdays, and life's grand events should always be in the Spotlight!
Spotlight Meetings & Events is the creation of Peggy Purcell-Mayer and the culmination of more than a decade of experience in the hotel and meeting planning industries.
After five years in the hotel industry, Peggy's background in hotel accommodations, convention services, and meeting planning allowed her to make a smooth and natural transition to the field of corporate travel and event planning. With American Express Group Travel Services, she served as an in-house meeting planner for CNA Insurance. At McGettigan Partners in Chicago, Peggy expanded her event planning to serve a variety of industries and corporate giants such as Proctor & Gamble, Eli Lily & Company, Quaker Oats, and Nortel Networks.
Throughout her career, Peggy has gained invaluable insight, experience, and contacts in hotel, travel, and event-planning industries. She brings all this and more to Spotlight Meetings & Events, where personal and professional service put the customers' needs in the Spotlight of success.
It's in the details
From start to finish, nothing falls through the cracks
We hear you
We listen to your event goals and expectations
Let's get creative
We think outside the box so you don't have to
We make your event a unique, one of a kind experience
Not our first rodeo
Over 30 years experience in corporate and personal event planning
All shapes & sizes
All kinds of parties, all kinds of clients, all kinds of guests, all kinds of fun!
How we put your event in the Spotlight
You and your friends, family, and guests want to enjoy the day -- and the days leading up to it. We know that planning an event can be overwhelming and stressful, so we are going to help you take out the guesswork, add a dash of creativity, and save time and money. On event day, you and your loved ones will be free to simply enjoy. Thank you for trusting your event in the hands of experts -- we are eager to work with you!
- Pre-event correspondence with attendees
- Registration and database management
- Air and ground transportation
- Tours and recreation
- Spouse and children's programs
- Gifts and amenities
- Food and beverage
- Audio and visual
- On-site management
- Development and cost management of program budget
- Program designed to meet customer's specific needs and goals
- Incorporate theme throughout program, including in invitations, confirmation letters, welcome packets, name badges, luggage tags, and more
- Site research and evaluation to recommend the ideal location for event
- Site inspections to ensure that the location meets customer's every need
- Negotiate vendor contacts
- Bill auditing and budget recap
- Post-event reports and assessment